GAR Volume 13 - Issue 3 (Awards Supplement)
Welcome, reader, to our coverage of the 2018 GAR Awards held in Paris on 12 April. Following a champagne reception and dinner, the awards ceremony got under way with the unveiling of the GAR 30.
You can read how the ceremony unfolded in these pages, which featured a new category this year: firms that have been selected for the GAR 100 Expert Witness Firms’ Power Index 2018.
Other categories included the GAR ART award for best prepared and most responsive arbitrator and a lifetime achievement award for the late David Caron, a leading US arbitrator.
In this magazine:
- GAR 30 2018
- GAR 100 Expert Witness Firms’ Power Index Award 2018
- Best Lecture or Speech
- International Arbitration Practice that Impressed
- Best Innovation by an Individual or Organisation
- GAR ART Award
- Most Important Decision
- Best Development
- GAR Guide to Regional Arbitration award for institution that Impressed
- Jurisdiction that has made great progress
- Lifetime Achievement Award
We Also Recommend
GAR – The Guide to Construction Arbitration 1st & 2nd Edition QMUL Bundle